HATKO ELASTOLAY SYSTEM
ELASTOLAY is HATKO engineered system developed for superior safety and high shock absorption with lower deformation as e-layer for all kind of synthetic grass sports flooring.
It is a prefabricated shock pad made by rubber granules bonded with polyurethane. ELASTOLAY is a permeable e-layer allowing a perfect vertical drainage and available in 20 mm.
ELASTOLAY is completely covered with nonwoven, which ensures high dimensiona stability, non-slip and resistance to wear.
Designed to Play Heavy-Duty Sports
ELASTOLAY system is designed to play heavy-duty sports such as Hockey, Rugby and Football. ELASTOLAY is easy to install and has a high stability through its special designed interlock system, which offers:
- Uniform shock absorption performance thanks to its patented ellipse shaped crampons design on the backing
- Dynamic load resistance prevents the vertical deformation across the whole installed area and beyond the lifespan of artificial turf
- Meets energy restitution criteria
- Positive biomechanical properties: reduced risk of injuries
- Long lasting performance.
|Content||Rubber + Non-woven|
|Sizes||117,5cm x 187cm (±%5)|
|Weight||18,5kg / Piece (±%5)|
|Upper Face||Anti-Slippery Square Type with Depth|
|Backing||Ellipse Shaped Shock Absorption Base|
|Extra||Non-woven On Both Sides|
|Installation||Interlock System (No Adhesive or Tape Required)|